Sunday 7 July 2013

Balloon bracelet

The idea of making bracelets using balloons came to me when I was bored & trying to find something fun
these bracelets are very easy to make & a lot of fun   

The thing that I love about these bracelets is that they can not be broken or destroyed , that is why I made 3 for my little cus



you will need :
   1- balloon ( try to use different colors)
    2- string ( its better to use elastic thread)
     3- a needle or pin ( don't use a thumb pin)
      4-scissors


1- tie the thread around the pin or get the thread through the needle.
2- put the pin inside the balloon & get the thread through the other end by making a hole.
3 - add balloons according to the size of the bracelet ( also keep in mind that at the end you will have to crush the balloons )
4 - tie the bracelet 

HAVE FUN    making these bracelets




No comments: